Saturday, October 18, 2014


News Feed

Off-topic info, links are always welcome if kept brief, but please refrain from unrelated data dumps and off-topic lectures. As always, I reserve the right to delete...
secretsun.blogspot.com|By Christopher Loring Knowles
 

News Feed

Do you agree or disagree?

 

Going way back into my childhood, I have had this name "Project Pegasus" tied to my own experience. It is an experience of seeing things and working in an environment which does not exist persay. More of a blend in what the mind perceives as an alternate reality overlaying our own current reality. T…
theoutpostforum.com
 
 
I've been looking into a new firearm. I've always been a fan of the revolver, and have owned quite a few. My latest interest was the Taurus .22 Mag Tracker series. BUT...after conversing with my broker friend, he claims that the ammunition is almost extinct. Whenever it does come in, it's bought all…
theoutpostforum.com

 

Mobile Uploads


মায়ের মনোরম বিগ্রহ দেখা মাত্রই প্রনাম করুন। জয় মা কালী।
— with Jai Maa Kali, কালী মন্দির নন্দীপাড়া রাউজান, Joy Baba Loknath Kaliaish and 47 others.
UnlikeUnlike · · Share · Yesterday


No comments:

Post a Comment